Skip to main content


Frontier insurance for war refugees


Every vehicle must be covered by a motor insurance contract. For an unregistered vehicle in a country that is a Contracting Parties to the EEA Agreement, this may be a green card issued by the country of registration or frontier insurance from a country that is a Contracting Party to the EEA Agreement. For example, in order to drive in Estonia, a vehicle registered in Ukraine must have a green card issued in Ukraine or frontier insurance from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia or another European Economic Area country.

Loe edasi ›